Calibre FB-T.FC-2 is distinguished by three bevelled and engraved sapphire half-bridges, supported by polished steel pillars providing a chance to admire the movement’s main organs, as well as an understated hand-sandblasted finish resulting in a particularly modern appearance.
Final edition of the first calibre FB-T.FC launched in 2015
The Chronomètre FB 2T – Final Edition presents for the first time the tourbillon movement with fusee-and-chain transmission in a round case. The exterior of these final 38 examples of this calibre can be customizable, offering the collector the opportunity to choose the case material as well as the colour of the dial or the hands.
The reference FB 2T.2-1 is equipped with an 18-carat rose gold with a ruthenium satin-brushed dial.
Positioned at 6 o'clock, the tourbillon carriage engages directly with the seconds (fourth) wheel thanks to a wheel located on its axis whose diameter and properties are identical to those of the seconds. The two wheels thus make a complete rotation in 60 seconds: the seconds (fourth) wheel in a clockwise direction and the tourbillon wheel counter-clockwise.
The crown is equipped with a safety device to protect the movement from excessive winding. A dynamometric spring hidden in the heart of this so-called "disengageable" crown makes it possible to limit the torque transmitted to the motor organ. When the tension required to wind the movement exceeds the permitted values, the dynamometric spring disengages, thus preventing the crown from driving the winding pinion.
- Material : Case in ethical 18-carat rose gold
- Case Type : Round with a transparent sapphire ‘porthole’
- Diameter : 44 mm
- Thickness : 14.30 mm
- Water resistance : 30 m
- Glass : Domed "chevée" sapphire crystal glareproofed on both sides
- Case-back : Exhibition back in ethical 18-carat rose gold fitted with a glareproofed sapphire crystal pane
- Crown type : Dynamometric in 18-carat rose gold with black ceramic medallion
- Hand-engraved with the inscription "EDITION FINALE"
- Calibre : FB-T.FC-2
- Type Of Movement : Tourbillon with constant force device with fusee-and-chain transmission
- Type Of Winding : Mechanical hand-wound
- Diameter : 35.50 mm
- Тhickness : 7.96 mm
- Lines : 15 ¾
- Number of jewels : 45
- Frequency : 21,600 vph (3Hz)
- Power reserve : 53 hours
- Number of components : 1134
- Chain length : 285
- Certification : Chronometer-certified by the COSC
- Limited edition (exclusively available with a round case): 38 movements
Dial and Hands
- Dial : Base plate in vertical satin-brushed brass with ruthenium treatment
- Facetted and skeletonised dagger-shaped hours and minutes hand in 18-carat gold with blue CVD treatment
- Arrow-shaped power-reserve hand in 18-carat gold with blue CVD treatment
- Central sweep-seconds hand in bronze with blue CVD treatment
Functions and Display
- Hours and minutes at 12 o’clock
- Central sweep-seconds
- Power reserve at 9 o'clock
Strap and Buckle
- Strap : Alligator leather
- Buckle : 18-carat rose gold